View Profile shadow6nothing9

4 Movie Reviews

Hey?

WTF Funny... M-bot deleted my review on this flash. So I'll give this toon a chance and give it a 1 star this time. I didn't know the term back then but now I know that this toon is a forced meme.

Xool

It didn't show the impaling part! It just skipped that and showed him gagging. I wanted to see violence.

Should have...

recycled some more cleaning robots.

6 Game Reviews

Good Game Sir

The controls are too complicated. Get rid of the tab button and it would be great.

My Mind

It feels thouroughly F^%&ed

Cool

At first it felt like an intro to a game. Then when I finished it I was... "So, Where's the game?" Then I realized that was the game :P

Tactics: Rank A
You'd probably survive a real outbreak.

(Anything lower and your dead)

Compassion: E
Your a cold hearltess monster who wouldn't let anything slow him down.

Hey, some ones gotta axe my wife in the head? =\

87 Audio Reviews

Sounds very good and dynamic. Just wish it was a minute or two longer and played softer on some parts. I think the whirring string instrument doesn't really fit with the rest of the song at 1:20 but I think the piano playing after that should recur through out the song.

This suffers from the musician's quality of needing better vsti instrument's but that should never get in the way of getting in the way of a musician because it's ideas that motivate you. At it's core a pop song is supplied by a singer's personal melody , but as a classical stand point it needs more variation to keep the listener interested.

Personally I would use some slight reverb on the instrument's and make it loop properly, or make at least a proper ending for it.

What I love is the mood it create's. :-) A sense of enjoyment.

stunkel responds:

Thanks for the review! yeah, I think you are right, I really should get some better VSTI instruments. And I'm not sure what you mean by make it loop properly, if you mean the entire song looping, then I'm not intending for the song to loop at all. If it's not that, I really don't know what you mean, I will probably send you a message and ask DX But I'm glad you liked the mood it created, unfortunately I can't think of an atmosphere in a video game or a film that this could fit in. But the music I have made makes me happy and i think for making a song out of pure enjoyment, that is just fine.

I appreciate the review though!

What they said...

Looking around here and just updating my information. It's been awhile. Will be looking to add more music and for the time being I got too much work on my hands.

31, Male